Raid Team Expectations
- Invites start at 5:45pm Server Time. Be prepared to pull the first boss at raid start.
- Maintain a reasonable rate of attendance (75%+).
- RSVP to raids using the in-game calendar.
- Study up on strategies before the raid.
- Install and use Discord.
- Install and use DBM (or Big Wigs).
- Have a good attitude. Everyone gets frustrated, but don’t take it out on your teammates.
Outside of Raid
- Try to run at least 1 Mythic+ each week. Reach out to officers if you’re having trouble getting a group together.
- Do your in-game chores. Whether that’s the AP flavor of the xpac, reputation, World Quests or more. Get an accountability buddy if you need one.
<Great Moments in History> expects that you will maintain an attendance record of 75% or higher.
If you’re going to miss a raid, please post in the “Truancy” Discord channel as soon as possible. Vacations, sick days, etc. are understandable, but let us know as soon ASAP so we can plan the roster accordingly.
- Know your class.
- Use your potions, healthstones, dispels, cooldowns, etc.
- Use logs and other 3rd-party tools to analyze your performance.
- Join class/spec Discords and look through the resources provided.
- Know the fights.
- Read/watch strategies and participate in strategy discussions.
- Follow raid directions.
- Admit when you make a mistake. We all make them. We need to know that you can learn from them.
- Come prepared.
- Come to raid equipped with flasks, potions, food, and any other consumable that may boost your performance. The guild will help provide these as much as possible.
While we are a mature guild that allows mature (or rather immature) humor and profanity, please help keep the guild a harassment-free space for everyone. <Great Moments in History> prohibits harassment based on performance, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, body size, race, or religion (or lack thereof). If someone asks you to stop, apologize and move on.
If you are having issues with another raid member, please contact an officer to resolve the issue. Officers would appreciate you waiting until after the raid is over unless the issue must be taken care of right away.
Act maturely and responsibly in and outside of raid. You are a representative of our guild, and our guild treats everyone with respect.
We use personal loot with the following expectations:
- Players who can trade loot and don’t want the item themselves will link the item in raid chat and ask people to roll for it.
- Players who see an item up for grabs in raid chat can roll for it.
- Players should not whisper their fellow players about loot. If you don’t see it in raid chat, it’s not up for grabs.
BoEs that drop during the raid will be sold on the Auction House to help fund potions, flasks, food, repairs, and more. If a player would like to buy a BOE from the guild they can do so at 50% of current market value.